- NON-LATEX MATERIAL.
- Commonly used for various kinds of cosmetics. Colorful makeup blender sponges could bring you a happy mood.
- Dual-use available, Wet or Dry. A great versatile applicator choice from amateurs to pros.
- Edge-less design for maximum and seamless coverage.
- Use the pointed end to get into hard-to-reach places, such as around the eyes, mouth and nose. The round base for foundation and blush on the larger areas.
- Available for the application of powder, blusher, highlight, shading, etc.
- Apply evenly on the sponge surface.
- Tap to create a natural makeup look.
- Wet for the application of milky or creamy products, foundation, BB cream, lotion, concealer.
- Use a paper towel to squeeze out excess water until no water drops fall before applying.
- Gently blend to reduce unnecessary waste.
How to clean
- Dampen the sponge slightly and apply a small amount of baby shampoo (professional cleanser or soap also works) onto the stained areas.
- Gently massage and press the sponge to form bubbles.
- Keep rinse and squeeze rapidly until no stains & suds.
- Gently remove excess moisture with a clean towel or paper towel, finally air-dry.